上海世博会实用英语一百句(一)

2010-08-15 00:50上海大学蒋重母供稿
中学生英语 2010年9期
关键词:招牌菜会徽世博

上海大学 蒋重母 供稿

世博会举办在即,各国宾朋将如约而至。大上海敞开怀抱,做好了容纳天下客的准备。那么作为主人的我们呢?是否既兴奋,又不安;既想做回“国际人”,又担心自己的外语不够地道,开不了口?为了帮助大家学习,我们选编了《世博外语100句》,这将让你事半功倍,关键时刻就能脱口而出最漂亮的外语句子!

时不我待,你还等什么呢?跟着《中学生英语》学世博会实用口语吧!Let’s roll!

1.—What is the full name of Expo 2010?2010年世博会的全称是什么?

—World Exposition 2010 Shanghai China.中国2010年上海世博会。

2.—Is that the Expo emblem?那是世博会的会徽吗?

—The Expo emblem looks like three people holding hands.世博会会徽看起来像三个人手挽着手。

3.—How long will the Expo last?世博会持续多久?

—The Expo will last for six months.世博会将持续半年。

4.—What’s the theme of Expo 2010?2010年世博会的主题是什么?

—Bettercity,betterlife.城市,让生活更美好。

5.—When will the Expo begin?世博会什么时候开始?

—The Expo will begin on May 1.世博会五月一日开始。

6.—When will it end?世博会什么时候结束?

—The Expo will end on October 31.世博会十月三十一日结束。

7.—Where is the Expo Site?世博会园区在哪里?

—It’s along both sides of the Huangpu River.位于黄浦江两岸。

8.—Where are the theme pavilions? 主题馆在哪里?

—They lie in the center of the Expo Site.位于世博园区中心。

9.Shanghai is the most beautiful in autumn.上海在秋季最美丽。

10.It’s the best time of year for people to visit Shanghai.这是一年中最适宜来上海游玩的时间。

11.Do you want to take the Maglev or the shuttle bus to the airport?你是想坐磁悬浮列车还是专线大巴去机场?

12.Where is the lightrailstation,please?请问轻轨站在哪儿?

13.Go straight ahead to the traffic lights and then turn left.笔直往前走,走到红绿灯的地方左拐。

14.You can go there through tunnels under the river.你可以走过江隧道。

15.Can I take a ferry to cross the river?我可以乘轮渡过江吗?

16.Excuse me.Where can I take Metro Line 8?请问,我在哪里可以乘坐地铁8号线?

17.There is a metro station just across from the parking lot.停车场对面就有一个地铁站。

18.—How far is the airport from the Expo Village?机场到世博村有多远?

—About an hour by bus.乘公交车大概一个小时。

19.—How often does the shuttle bus run?专线巴士多长时间一班?

—Every ten minutes.每十分钟一班。

20.—Is the Expo Center still far off?世博中心还很远吗?

—You can walk there right down the sightseeing corridor.沿着这条观光长廊走就可以到达。

21.—Can I help you?需要我帮忙吗?

—Yes,please.I’m looking for the Service Center.是的,请问服务中心在哪里?

22.—Are you all volunteers for the Expo?你们都是世博会的志愿者吗?

—Yes,we are.We want to do something for our city and the Expo.是的,我们希望能为自己的城市和世博会做些事。

23.—Where shall we wait for the on-site bus?我们应该在哪里等园内巴士?

—Over there.Please look for the road sign.在那里。请注意看路标。

24.—Excuse me,my friend has a bad stomachache.对不起,我的朋友胃疼得厉害。

—LetmecalltheE-mergency Center.我来拨打急救中心的电话。

25.—Is the Emergency Center open now?急救中心现在还开着吗?

—Yes,it is open round-the-clock.开着的,全天24小时服务。

26.I hope to see you again soon.我希望不久能再见到你。

27.How do you like Shanghai? 你喜欢上海吗?

28.You can pay at the cashier over there.您可以在那边的收银台付款。

29.Can I use my credit card/traveler’s checks?我能使用信用卡/旅行支票吗?

30.Here’s your change/receipt.这是找您的钱/给您的收据。

31.Thanks for your good service.谢谢你的热情服务!

32.May I have a look at the menu/wine list?请给我看看菜谱/酒水单。

33.What’s the specialty of this restaurant?这个餐馆的的招牌菜是什么?

34.The steak sounds good to me.听起来牛排不错。

35.I’m full.I can’t eat any more.我饱了,不能再吃了。

猜你喜欢
招牌菜会徽世博
如何把时评漫画做成纸媒“招牌菜”
会徽公布
北京2022年冬奥会会徽和冬残奥会会徽发布
Parcourez la Chine avec des notions de chinois
第九届中国花博会会徽吉祥物揭晓
世博特刊
难忘世博难说再见
给“世博”拍张照
争做世博外交官
厨娘